Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Post


I woke up this morning and decided that it was the morning to try to make from scratch vegan cinnamon rolls. We had always enjoyed cinnamon rolls in the past, but didn't feel like it was fair when my daughter had allergies to eat them in front of her. I have been looking for good recipes for sometime and came across this
one. Let me tell you, it does not dissapoint. They are time consuming. I believe with making the dough, filling, icing, and baking them, it probably came to two hours. The recipe makes 12 rolls. We did not finish them and I plan on reheating them in the morning. They turned out absolutley delicious. The rolls turn out quite big, so they don't dissappoint on the portion factor. Even if you have not allergies, and your in the mood to bake, this is the recipe to try!

A few weeks ago I won another giveaway (crazy, I should play the lotto) and won a beautiful print from "Gingiber." My postman decided to shove it in my mailbox, so I have to flatten it. I love it though, and can't wait to hang it up.


Unfortunatly our trip to get my husbands bike was as he says," An epic fail." We drove over 2 hours and the bike was super less than expected. Oh well, we took a day trip and at a nice lunch. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment