Friday, July 16, 2010

Novelty items, and random Friday fun!

You know I have always, ever since childhood, loved crazy novelty things. I mean when the dollar store was first opened I was thrilled. Cheap crazy stuff. I have an oversized safety pin that my husband got an "In and Out" burger to sell to him (It is a part of their uniform). I love oversized sunglasses, old novelty toy stores, and forget me in china town in San Fran, my husband had to practicly drag me out of there when we visited years ago.(And we are hoping to go back next year). So much to my excitement I came across these hair clips the other day!



You get two for $15 dollars. I don't know if I can justify buying these, but they would be so fun to have. And you can get them here.


I was up too late last night watching "Jimmy Fallon" and the roots did this remix to current shows audio. They did this one last night called "5 million dollar house" (based heavily on a New Jersey Housewives show clip) and I can't get it out of my head. Its so catchy. Disclaimer: There are a couple bleepers. Skip to the middle to hear the song, if you don't want to watch the whole segment.


I did some painting last night at like ten o'clock. It turned out really cool. I hope to make those cinnamon rolls tommorrow, but we may be on the road getting a motorcycle for the hubby. He's been wheelin' and dealin' saving up for this. I can't wait to see what he finds. I'll totally be a biker momma! I'll have to get a leather coat with the little streamers, okay, maybe not. Have a great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment