Thursday, July 15, 2010

Music....La... La.. La..



I don't know if I have mentioned this band before, but I love "The Finches." The singers voice is absolutley amazing. This is one of my favorite songs. I have been listening to them for a couple of years now. If you've never heard of them, do check it out.

I have been trying to get back in my exercise groove. It feels good to have a good run. I feel my best when I do two miles a day. Now if I could not crave sweets. You know what I really like is Arizone tea. Mmmm... So good in the summer. I grew up drinking Kool-aid, and sad to say , this is still a weakness of mine. I have a thing too for chocolate. What I have found to help with controlling eating too much, is just buy the little mini candy bars. Gives me the kick I need without eating a whole candy bar. I don't believe chocolate can or will be something that goes away. I have successfully kicked full sugar soda. I will have Coke zero on occasion, but don't want to overload on the artificial sweetners. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have noticed I am caffeine sensitive. The other day I had tea with dinner and then decided to have a cup of coffee in the evening. Not a good idea. Caffeine overload.

I have been dying for cinnamom rolls as of lately. Because of allergies most of our desserts are vegan. I found a
recipe that I'm dying to try. I will take pics when I do.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to stop drinking pepsi, its so bad for me. The mini candy bars area great idea xx

    ReplyDelete