Monday, July 26, 2010

My husband got a new ride this weekend. I love the color! We have been having crazy heat this year. I feel like I haven't enjoyed my summer to its fullest extent. I have been looking forward to the holidays already. Crazy I know. I have all these holiday ideas swimming around in my head. I can't wait to get to work on some of them. I made some more progress on my dress I'm working on. All I need to do is put the buttons on and the collar. I have been in the mood to work on home decor items. Like door greetings, coasters, basically fun decor stuff. I make pictures for wall decor, but I think it would be fun to venture out a bit. Change it up a bit. I'll keep you updated on that. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you too! You gonna hop on back of the new pretty red bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope too! I'll be a biker babe, lol, jk. But I will definitly be taking some rides!

    ReplyDelete