Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday...


Okay, I came across this the other day and I was totally blown away. I love cuckoo clocks and would love to some day have a collection. This one how, ever, is made of legos, and is a real working clock. Simply amazing!

Not much going on around here today. One of those lazy days. I have some continued projects in the works, an order to work on, and some quilting to do, but other than that, I'm relaxing. I have had a couple cups of coffee, but it seems like nothing is waking me up today. I recieved my Hello kitty re-ment in the mail. I hope to take some pics soon. Duh! I forgot to show the quilting that I have started.
I am doing a log cabin style. It is so much fun to do. You quilt each square to the batting before you sew the blocks together. It is a fun process. I will sew those squares together (30, Oh my when will this be done!) and then hand tie the front to the back. I don't plan on having this done shortly, but it is a fun side project to work on. It will make good use of all the fabric scraps that I have.


Oh yes I started read the book "1984," upon request from my husband. My husband is an avid reader and I told him the other day I wanted him to put a mental summer reading list together. I used to read all the time, but for some reason or other I have really thrown that on the back burner. So needless to say, I'm going to get on the band wagon. It is kind of funny. I have my kids do the summer reading at the library, and I'm not reading? This must change. I hope to get a list going. Okay, all for now! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment