Monday, July 12, 2010

Brain Freeze and Movie Recommendations

I feel like my creative juices have hit a brain freeze lately. As soon as I think I'm about to come up with a new idea, fail, I end up not liking it. So in the meantime I have been working on the quilt. I may have mentioned this before but absolutely love amiguirumi. I don't know how to crochet, so this makes for a problem. I have long made this crafty goal.

This is what I'm talking about. I love love love these little guys. I may just have to buy one. KnittingDreams makes these adorable bears. Want, and want to learn how to!
I taught myself to sew, embroider, quilt, cross stitch, so I know if I put my mind to it I can figure this out. I have book I won awhile ago called "Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful" by Narumi Ogawa, with the most amazing little animals. I must make use of this book to help me. Have a Happy Monday.

Oh wait. Have you seen "Brothers Bloom?"

Gotta love "bang bang" and her crazy style. Her character is awesome too!

We saw this at the theater when it first came out, and we finally found the dvd in the Big Lots bargain dvd's for $5. Super excited. I love this movie by director Rian Johnson, who also directed "Brick," also another great movie.


Let me know if you check these out! I would love to hear your take?

1 comment:

  1. I love that bear :) so cute! I haven't seen either movie but i will keep a look out for them xx

    ReplyDelete