Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekend Finds and Wants



I was looking at my flickr today when I came across the most amazing animal bear of sorts. Its called Toysfield Kuma Animal to be exact. I was a bit shocked to see the price, but they are 25cm tall. I found them
here, if you want to check them out. They are so adorable!
We did a thriftstore shopping late in the afternoon, which I usually don't expect to find much , but I did come across these (Stitch n' Bitch) knitting books. Not bad for only $2.80 each. I have been saying I was going to learn how to knit for several years now. Maybe these can get me jump started.

Okay, gotta make dinner. Chicken, pita, hummus, and peppers!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great find!! I'm just itching to learn how to knit..but I seriously can't get past a pot holder..LOL. Let me know how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete