Monday, July 19, 2010

Around the house in pictures


My parents know my love for vintage children's stuff. They gave this to me a couple of years ago and I just adore it. The girls love to put their babies to bed in it. It is in great condition for be almost 60 years old.


The little vintage highchair was from my parents as well. It has two little dutch people dancing on it. I bought the little hangers almost seven years ago when I saw them in a Martha Stewart magazine. I love the colors and the little animals on them.


I always collect vintage books when I ever find them. I have been given some, thanks to emmie and papa, and I have found some at garage sales and thrift shops. I have collected almost all the vintage princess ones, a fave of the girls. I just realized I had an old Bambi today which went on the shelf.


Paint by numbers seem to be all the rage right now. Thanks to my mom who saved alot of my childhood treasures for keeping these. I'm glad she did. It brings back alot of memories of her and I painting these together.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour. Sweet hanger-hanging arrangement... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i simply adore vintage childrens books. you have a lot of wonderful treasures. thanks for sharing X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete