Monday, July 5, 2010

Some various thrifty finds and such...




We did some painting the other day. I have been wanting to buy little canvases so the kids could do their own painting and finally I remembered when I was at Michaels. You can get a three pack for 3.49, and I already had the paints. They had so much fun. I can't wait to hang them up.


When I found this little suitcase I was so thrilled. I love vintage suitcases anyways, but this one with the little girl and dog going to grandma's , I couldn't be more thrilled. My girls have been taking all kinds of trips ;)


I found a cute set of vintage sheets to add to my growing collection.


My husband was so super thrilled to find this set of "The World of Motorcycles." They were only 80 cents each too!

I'm off to relax and do some more sewing on my quilt square. I started it the other day. I will take pics later. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous finds, i love the little suitcase. Hope you have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete