Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Is Fun?





Fun is what makes you happy. I have always loved Pez. Not so much for the candy (the lemon always reminded me of Lysol) but for the fun characters and colors they came in. I have took it upon myself to collect them for my kids. I also love Re-ment. If you don't already know what Re-ment is, they are 1/6 scale foods, house accessories ,and items that look very real to life only tiny. I absolutely got hooked on these last year. I have a kitchen, frigde, and a table and chairs that I have so much fun setting them up on. Re-ment came out with miniature Pez this past year and I couldn't resist. So I took a pic of the lamb and chicken Pez, big and small shot. My Re-ment are a bit disorganized at the moment. I have so many others I am wanting! Oh and yes, my husband surprised me with seafoam peddles and grips for my 1980 Maxi Moped. I am still on the lookout for a basket. I want to pimp my bike to best reflect me. I wish there was someway to involve embroidery. I need to get the wheels turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment