Friday, January 8, 2010

Movies To Watch


I recently watched the documentary " Man On A Wire" starring Phillipe Petit the man on a wire. Phillipe documented the entire process of his dream of one day walking between the "Two Towers" or "The World Trade Centers." The in depth plan that he and several other men had to sceme is unbelievable. I have to say one of the most intriguing , inspiring, and scary documentaries I have seen. I have watched several of the recent blockbuster movies, and they were not too exciting to make note of. I recently watched "500 days of summer." It was a cute romantic comedy. What movies do you have to recommend? I really want to get making clothes again for myself. I have been very busy with my Etsy shop "Cowboybunny" and have not found time for fun sewing. I have been working more three dimensional embroidery that I am really excited to display in my shop. I saw some of the recent Simplicity patterns for the spring. I have fallen in love with Simplicity pattern 2447 . The versatility is very exciting. They consider it an "Easy to Sew." I can't wait to get my hands on that one. I do have plans to start cutting out my ruffledy McCalls 5929 this weekend. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment