Monday, January 25, 2010

Tattoo Ideas



I have been talking about getting a tattoo for many years. With having three beautiful children I have put this on the back burner for several reasons, one obviously being pregnant and money, the kids needs are alot more important. Well I think the time has finally come. This year I want to be the year of the 1st one. I love the one pictured above I found online. I really would like this one on my wrist. But I have a more indepth one planned. I love cross stitch. Well I found a vintage cross stitch pattern that has two birds cross stitched. I want two blue birds cross stitch with cross stitched hearts. I'm not sure about the details, but I want to plan it out further to see how this would look visually. I want some outline in it so I will have to plan further obviously. I want it to be exactly what I want. This has been a long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment