Tuesday, April 27, 2010

T.V. and Music


I recently came across the show "My Life As Liz." I wasn't sure if this was real or fake at first, but I soon got sucked in. It is a teen show, but with humor and humor that makes serious "teen" situations funny. I really enjoyed it. I didn't get to see the whole season, but I realized you can see full episodes on MTV. Bummed to find out however it won't be returning. This brought me back to my love for the show, " My So Called Life." Kinda similar title show. I was absolutely filled with joy when I heard this show was coming to dvd way back when. I have seen it so many times. And I have watched my dvd numerous times.



I always felt like Angela in highschool. Awckward, different, and in my one little world. I loved the cast too.

I was listening to Pandora this morning and they played a tune by Elliott Smith called "A Fond Farewell to a Friend." I love this song so much.

Well have a super duper Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have loads of fun with your Nintendo, i love Mario :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alexandra! I can't wait to get it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete