Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stuffs



I have been wanting a pair of canvas shoes for awhile now. I have some high top converse I wear, but they just don't look great with everything. So I did some searching yesterday and realized I really like the look of keds. The good old fashioned ones. I got them on sale on the Sears website for 13.99 before shipping. I was stoked. I eventually want to get a bright colored pair, but the black were so cheap I went for those. I have so much work to do, it is not even funny. I need to finish up my art pieces for the "Lost At Sea" show next month. I just have to do a few finishing touches and frame them, and they will be set to go. The part I'm having troubles with, is the framing. I'm not sure how I want to do it. Quite perplexing. I think I've googled framing embroidery a thousand times. I'm just so undecided. ARgh! I have the opportunity to sell my work locally which I am excited about. I have an order that I must finish this weekend. I have so many ideas swimming in my head that I need time to accomplish. I am going to have to take a vacation soon, to do work. Crazy sounding huh? By the time I complete my schedule for the day, I seem to only have a couple hours to work. Well I'll just give a rundown of my day.
Around 8:00- All the kiddos are awake which then involves a diaper change, letting the dog out, and making breakfast.
As soon as this is done I start the cleaning. I cannot start my day without the house clean.
Around 9:00 I run on my treadmill for 2 miles.
10:00ish I start teaching my son his morning subjects, math, spelling, and english
1:00 ish or sooner we eat lunch, then I play, paint, go to the park, read books.
3:00ish The little ones take a nap, and I complete the second half of school, science/history, reading (shakespeare for kids at the moment).
4:00ish I try to relax for a few minutes and sometimes do a bit of embroidery for my shop.
4:30 ish I begin to figure out what is for dinner and get that started. We are early eaters.
5:30 Dinner, clean-up
Until about 7:30 I hang with the hubby , relax, let the kids run wild, maybe watch a kid show.
7:30-8:00 My husband and I get the kiddies ready for bed.
8:00- Pass out. No, but I try to sit for a few minutes, check emails, read blogs.
And then I try to work until about 10:00 or 11:00
11:00- Watch "The Daily Show" and sometimes if I haven't fallen asleep on the couch watch "The Colbert Report."
12:00 I am hopefully in bed
Well thats my day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to get everything done! I loved reading your getting to know you post. When i'm on my own in shops people always watch me like they think i'm going to steal something. I think its because i can spend ages looking at one thing :) have a great evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alexandra! I can totally relate to staring at something for a long time. I tend to stare think about it, come back and stare some more. It must be a girl thing.

    ReplyDelete