Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Funs

I have a few things I wanted to share that I came across this week, and that I'm looking forward to in the next few months.



Camping with our bestest friends.


Okay check this house out. Its a dollhouse believe it or not. It is what they call a "Modern Dollhouse." They are not your typical victorian style houses. If you haven't had a chance to check out the flickr group "Modern Minatures" you will find a whole world of realistic dollhouses that are created with such attention to detail. I read an article in the New York Times about these modern miniatures. It was a very entertaining article.



I found this old Honda moped advertisement at an antique store last year and I absoluetely love it. I would love to ride mopeds in Tokyo. We have our big rally this weekend and I will have loads of pics to share.

And I'm also on the hunt for bike baskets for my moped. I have thought of using a crate, but I'm not sure thats my thing. I think I am more of a basket girl.


I love the bright cheery yellow on this one!



Super cool and I could put all kinds of goods in these from
Willow Baskets.

Well I hope you have a good weekend. I'll be back with weekend pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment