Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Fair




(pics via weheartit)


I love the fair in the summer. I love to eat corn dogs, bites of cotton candy, chili cheese dogs, frozen lemonade, and grilled corn on the cob at the fair. It is a no holds bar smorgasbord. Usually I have a stomach ache by the end of the day, but enjoyed every last bite. I love all the colors around. Bright lights flashing, the man on the microphone yelling," Step Right Up," and and kids giggleing and laughing on the rides. I love the smells of freshly popped popcorn and fried goods. The one day that you let your diet fly right out the window. I want to get embroidery all these senses and sights in my embroidery. I am getting excited to get started once I get some big wholesale orders finished this week. I have so many ideas swimming in my head, ready to get put on paper and then fabric. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the fair! I have been reading my Sew U book so things are making sense a bit more now :) Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete