Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Wants

I love these new towels from Wonder Thunder! I bought their "corn nerd" print for my husband awhile back and I love it as well. Gotta check out their shop!



Another one of my faves is the ever creative "My Paper Crane." Not only is she super nice but super creative! Check out these tacos. I mean come on! She is having a show at Renegade Handmade in Chicago this weekend. I wish I could go!



Pixelthis is has some of the most creative clocks. Check out the record player clock. This would add such a unique touch to any room!



I love Mr. Beardsly over at
Intimidnation creations!"



There are so many more shops on Etsy that I love to check out. They are just so inspiring! A few that I love are "Boopsie Mart." Her work is so colorful and fun!
Roadside Projects I came across over at "Beautiful Mess." I can't stop looking at her work, it is absolutely amazing!
I love the cute arrow bags over at "Dwyer." The colors are super cute!

Well now that I have overloaded you with some of my faves! Check em' out!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! Seriously those are the cutest things EVER!! Thank you for sharing the cuteness!!
    love your blog!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and so glad I did! I LOVE it!!! Those tacos are too cute!
    Hope you have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    http://www.bearypixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete