Friday, March 12, 2010

Sick Week


This is me this week!

I have to say this has been one of the craziest sick weeks I have had in years. The family was hit hard with some sort of flu and we got it one right after another. This the first day since Tuesday that I have somewhat felt myself. With little sleep, coughing all night, and taking care of three little ones who have fevers, it has been quite the challenging week to say the least. I am so behind on so many things, but getting better is so much more important. I have been cleaning and disinfecting things like crazy trying to get these germs out of the house. I havent' been on the computer hardly at all this week either, but when I checked my etsy this morning, I was so excited to see I was featured on the front page. I hope I can keep up with orders and other projects I have coming up with losing a whole week. I never realize how much I take being healthy for granted only when I get this sick. Well I'm off to continue to get better!

2 comments: