Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Middle of the Week Music: Ear Candy




Pics via weheartit


I love to listen to music when I work in the evening. Some of my best hours of work are done after 7:30 until about 10:30. I can concentrate uninterrupted and listen to some music. I usually like a mix of music, so I usually use Pandora. I have customized alot with some of my fave artists. Usually its good, you get those hit or miss nights where you wonder where the heck they found this song. I came across "Taken by Trees" band. I love the vintage feel of her voice, ecspecially in the song "Julia." I am a Belle and Sebastian fan, so this totally gives the sixties or seventies vibe. I am also a fan of Karen O of the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs". I love the song "Let Me Know". Well enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment