Tuesday, February 1, 2011

T.V. and Movies

I don't typically buy Martha Stewart Living, not because I don't like it, just not in the budget every month, but the latest one has a feature on collections. If you haven't checked it,do. There is a feature with bloggers from "Somethings Hiding Here." They have the most amazing tin dollhouse collection. They even sit them up with little lights at night to look like a neighborhood. Me want. I haven't had much luck finding these at garage sale or thrift shops, but when I do, the addiction will begin.

I think I want to go fabric shopping here soon to make some cute comfy dresses. I really like wearing them with leggings. Well the couple that I do have. I really want to get some buffalo plaid to make one.

This past weekend we watched "The Social Network" and "Easy A." I'm not sure what the buzz was about "Easy A." It was rather boring, even for teen flick. I have to say to date, that "Mean Girls" is my fave of that realm. I guess having been written by Tina Fey, that's what makes it so good.
Now "The Social Network" was interesting. Now I am not a facebook user, just a blogger, but his idea was quite amazing. Not sure that his path with completely honest, but you know, he had the brains to create it. Definitly one to check out.

I am a Thursday night t.v. watcher. I watch the whole line up of "The Office", "Community", " 30 Rock", and "Parks and Rec." I have say, having loved Amy Poehler on SNL, I absolutely love her in "Parks and Rec." The cast is hilarious as well. Just a whole mess of funny people. Here's a sneak peek.


Okay , have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment