Friday, February 4, 2011

Granola and Blankets



It's Friday, Yay! I was hoping to not have to wake up early on a Saturday. I had an eye exam last weekend then the weekend before that I had to take my driving test. Funny thing, I get a phone call yesterday, the license bureau, telling me they need to retake my pic because my bangs were hiding my eyebrows. Are you serious! My state has the funkiest laws. You can't even wear glasses in your photo i.d. So I will be once again heading to get my picture taken. Quite frankly I'm kind of happy to take it again, because the one they took is, ho-ho-rrendous to say the least.

I made some granola this morning again. I took a pic to show you its deliciousness. Seriously my favorite snacky thing right now. I love the crispy coconut, and the overall toasty taste. Make some, you won't regret it!


I took my pic for my mini 365. I thought I would share. I am really loving my light box this winter. I need to make a bigger one for my items in my etsy shop this
winter.

I have to say, I have been quite unmotivated to produce lately. When it gets dark early I just want to snuggle up under a blanket and read or watch a show. I hope to get creative here soon.
I have been sketching alot. I have some ideas I need to put to fabric. It's just a matter of resisting that blanket on the couch.
Well hopefully I don't sound like Debbie Downer. Just whats on the haps right now.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That Granola looks lovely! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granola looks as good as it sounded in the other post :) haha and thats madness about having to get your pic retaken! that happened with me once before for my passpost photo, my fringe was too emo and covered my eye slightly. of course the office people didnt say emo, but I knew what they meant! where do you get all these wonderful little characters you photograph? they are all so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alexandra! Have a great weekend as well.
    Thanks Ayden! I get almost all of my little figures from eBay. I'm always finding more cute things I want. My kids love my cute toy obsession! They get to play with them ;)

    ReplyDelete