Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Movies and a Shop Update.



Just thought I would share some of the pieces that I have finished for my shop as part of the Curiosity series. I have more in the works and more that I'm reworking. I tend to do that. I finish a piece and then stare at it for several days before I settle on the design.

Last night we watched the movie "Get Low" with Bill Murray, Sissy Spacek, and Robert Duvall. This was a great movie. I am a fan of all the actors in the movie and this really was great. Based on a true story, 1930's era, of a man who wants to attend his own funeral, so he plans it so that it is a party. Well as the movie unravels you are slowly revealed the depth of Robert Duvalls character and tragic life.

I started reading "The Bell Jar" and I am totally loving it.

I am looking forward to watching the Oscars tonight. I love seeing all the gowns, and seeing unexpected people win an award. I think the red carpet is my fave part. My husband and I have to watch it every year, snacks and all. It's such a great excuse to eat finger foods, even if it is just the fam. I might even make a chili.

Have a great rest of your weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the "Illustrated Dreams" piece from your shop. Such neat items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Lisa! Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete