Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Bloggy Blog


I have been so busy lately it seems. Trying to wrap up a school year, sinus infections, getting ready for a camping trip, and well, just being a mommy. Today is my nine year anniversary to my best friend. We met in college and instantly fell in love and were best friends! I have never laughed so hard with someone in my life. We truly have the best time together! I can't believe how the time has flown!
I still need to get to work on some clothes making. I have been outside more now that the warm weather has kicked in. Is it just me, or just fresh air make you tired. I have been pooped lately. I finished up a embroidery project just in time for the "Feeling Stitchy: Rainbow of stitches Contest." I have been planning to make Lon Chaney Jr. for some time now for another art show, but amped up the project for the contest.

One of the prizes is 450 plus strands of embroidery floss from DMC. That is the most freaking awesome prize. Me want! I would love to win, but the competition is nuts good.
We have a camping trip with our bestest friends coming up. I havent' seen them in four years and we have both had another child since we have seen each other. We can't wait. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment