Monday, June 7, 2010

And Were Back.....

I ate a whole lot of grilled foods, drank too much soda, and had a blast with our best friends!!!!

Here's me and the hubby cooking up a special meal for our friends (steak tacos with cilantro, guacamole, and authentic mexican beans)


The kids got to roast marshmallows for the first time! They thought it was the best thing in the world, and I did too ;)


We made a stop in St. Louis, MO to show the kids the arch. We weren't sure at first if we would, but we were so glad we did. The kids were in awe. It brought back so many memories, as we were engaged at the top 11 years ago!


We also stopped at one of my all time favorite pretzel places ever, Gus'. I haven't had one in ten years, and it was just as good as I had remembered. The kids loved them so much. They were delicious!!!


We came across this random Santa in a desolate parking lot as well. He was just hanging out with a bird on his thumb. I had to stop and take a picture.
Overall, we had such a good time this weekend. I will miss our friends so much, but I am so thankful we got to see them in person after almost four years.

2 comments: