Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Wishes!


My little girl turned four today. Can I tell you a bit about her? One of the most thoughtful people of have met in my life. She always thinks of others before herself. She likes to take care of everyone, like a little mommy. She knows how to make any situation turn around with her fun and happy personality. I will never forget one time at dinner she noticed that my husbands nose was running ,and she asked him if he would like her to get him a tissue. Just those little things she is always doing. If I could be half as thoughtful as she is. She has this innocent little joy to her which I absolutley adore. She enjoys the simple things in life. She has the prettiest curls around. She is as petite as ever! She loves to dress up and go shopping (yay for me!) She loves her nails painted, but would prefer her hair to be wild and messy. She tells me I'm her best friend, and I couldn't have a better best friend. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. I hope your little girl has a wonderful birthday xx

    ReplyDelete