Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Savory Meals and an Embroidery Video

Yesterday we had a snow day. We got around 4 inches of the white stuff. I love the snow. I love getting snuggled up under the covers when the ground is all covered in a blanket of snow.
Oh and yes, I can't forget, my youngest turned 3 yesterday. I can't believe it! And best of all she is fully potty trained, mostly thanks to her big sister ;) We had an elmo themed day.

(psst... I don't claim to be a cake decorator)


(Blowing out the candles)

I made my first Chicken Pot Pie from scratch. I will soon be enjoying the leftovers shortly. I made my own crust. It was divine. Who could have known it could have been that easy.

I love to eat eggplant parmesan. But tonight I wanted to put something with it extra special , foccacia bread. I haven't had foccacia bread in ages. It's super simple and you can customize it to your liking. I hope to take pics to show how it turns out.
I'm still thinking about those ramen noodles as well. My husband thinks I really need a pasta press and cutter before I attempt it. It makes sense. I don't want them too thick. We'll see. I'm still itching to try.

I have just been loving "Bright Eyes" lately. This morning I was really enjoying the song "Bowl of Oranges." Well I always go in search of a video to share, when I was pleasantly surprised by the crafty video. Check out the use of embroidery. Love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment