Monday, March 14, 2011

I have been m.i.a lately it seems. We have had some sickys around here. My youngest is sick today. She wasn't herself all day yesterday, which made me think something was coming. Poor thing was up last night with a fever. So I was up most the night, cooling her down. I believe I got a couple of hours of sleep.

We did have a great day yesterday though. We visited with family, had some of our fave pizza (Spinelli's), did some window shopping, talked, played nintendo, laughed, made bacon, and popcorn, ate some carrot cake (my fave recipe again!), and talked some more. It was really a great day! Oh and I even got the most amazing measuring cups I've ever seen and a new Belle and Sebastion cd from my brother and sister-in-law. What have I done to deserve this ;) I like days like that.
Here are the measuring cups. Just awesome!



While we were out I got a new little figure. Her name is Cute To-fu. She is part of the Play To-Fu Alphabeto-fu series. Isn't she cute?


Have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope your little one gets well soon :( that whale is lovely, is that the measuring cups?! awesome. Belle and sebastian are scottish too, they make me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete