Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Rainy Day... Really?

We are getting quite alot of rain lately. On the plus side, it's looking really green outside. The negative, I need some sun! With having some sicky's around here, and the gloom outside, I'm just really blah lately. When I'm like this, I don't really want to cook or do much at all. Last night I needed to go shopping before dinner, so something quick was in order for dinner when I got home.
Dinner consisted of waffles. Yes waffles, eggos to be exact. With everyone just feeling under the weather, the fastest and probably the only thing they would actually eat while not feeling good, was waffles. I have to say, they were great.
I haven't had waffles in ages.

I need some motivation. I need to get pumped. I feel like compare to last year, my energy level has fallen. I'm not sure why. I used to be able to go a full day, and then craft, or sew into the wee hours of the night. Not so much lately. Maybe 30 really brought down the energy level. I even have coffee sometimes after dinner in hopes it will keep me going. And still it doesn't always work.

Wow, I really sound like "Debbie Downer" over here.


Have a great Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. It's all down hill from 30 I'm afraid :)

    I hope you all feel better soon, and just think how close summer is.

    btw I've nominated you for a Leibster award, the details are on my blog.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jenny, I found out about your blog from Estelle at curbside style...I've had a good laugh already and I've only read one page!
    Don't worry, we all feel like Debbie Downer sometimes-you'll get your mojo back.

    ps I love your measuring cups from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kylie for stopping by from Curbside style. That was so sweet of her to nominate me.
    Thanks so much Estelle! You made my day;)

    ReplyDelete