Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mini Post!

So I'm pretty excited for my Chicago trip. I hope to take a bunch of pics. I plan on eating, eating, and yes eating. I've been busy getting the kids going on their summer reading at the library, enjoying family, watching water gun fights, eating carmel apple suckers (have you had these before? They will shock and amaze you!), and enjoying some minis. I got my t.v. in , and I couldn't be more excited. I haven't seen one like this, complete with wood paneling on the front and an antenna.

I love how the antenna looks bent.
I've been working on some new pieces as well. As I was saying before about zen gardens I decided that I needed a mini one.

I made the little box, and then used toothpicks to make the little rake.
I also finished a white twin size bed. I plan on making some bedding for it when I get back.


I also got some of the Orcara fast food. I thought it would be suiting to eat fast food in front of the new t.v. I will take a pic of the bucket of fried chicken with all the fixin's. I really do like the fast food series they did. They even made a mini 2 liter of soda that looks like "Pepsi" but is instead named "Oopsi." So funny.


So I recently discovered faux aluminum sticker paper. I can't wait to make use of it. I have been wanting to figure out where to buy it, and I found some at Lowe's the other day. I might make a little kitchen cart with an alumninum top to it. I'm still planning on making a sofa here soon. I need to get some foamcore so that I can get it in the works. So many minis, so little time ;)
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I've said it before: you are SO clever Jenny! I love the little Zen garden...you must have such delicate hands.
    Have a wonderful fun time on your trip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Alexandra!
    Aw thanks so much Kylie! Yes , I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove your little tv. Love it. Also, the Pepsi being called "oopsi" is second only to a snoopy rip off in japan I once saw called "spoony". In each case, it's almost better than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa! Spooney is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete