Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend...


My husband brought home a yummy cake for my birthday. I can't remember the last time I had a cake directly addressed to me. Probably when I was a little girl. It was delicous, and will be for several more days.

We love watching movies on the weekend. We rented "Date Night" with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey. It was very entertaining. It brought out all those funny things about marriage that we all have in common.
You know what movie I really like, which I didn't finish the end, I fell asleep, is "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. I laugh hysterically everytime I watch it. It has the feeling of "Dumb and Dumber" another one of my favorites.
One of my favorite parts "All I Need" scene cracks me up.



And have I mentioned, I have it in my head I want some funky boots, such as these from etsy seller "PureVintageClothing"


How cool are these?

found here


1 comment:

  1. I love those turquoise boots! Hope you are having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete