Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Its Tuesday?


We had an extended weekend with Labor Day so I can't hardly believe its Tueday! We did alot of parks and walking at parks. We had such beautiful weather, you could't help but want to be outside.
We had tater tots with dinner last night (everytime I see Napolean Dynamite I want to eat them). So we decided that the very rare tater tot doe would make an appearance. Complete with ketchup eyes and a mustard nose, and even toothpick antlers.
I even go to wear my Minnetonka moccassins this weekend with the cool crisp air.
Friday, folks, I am going to be 30. Yes you heard it right, 30. As a part of the celebration, I plan on having a very special giveaway as a way to share in the celebration. Be sure to stop back by on Friday.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment