Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things and Such



My husband bought me the "She and Him" from Zooey Dechanel and M. Ward. I am so loving the old school feel of her voice. She even uses such old school language. It makes you feel like your listening to someone from the fifties. I love it. I think my fave song is "In the Sun." It is so upbeat. And the video is super cute!
I am a big fan of Belle and Sebastian as well that gives an old school feel to the songs.

I wish I could be in New York today for the opening of the "Lost At Sea" Show at Gallery Hanahou. I was honored to have three pieces in the show. You can check out some of the pieces that the artists made on the website. They are "Amazing." Just to be in a list with Jenny Hart gets me all excited. I loved her work so very much. Her yearbook sketches show is super duper awesome!

Well have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment