Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day





I am a the mother to three wonderful little people. I can't even tell you how much I love them! They each made me a special mothers day card. Each is so priceless. Each I will treasure for the rest of my life. I spend everday with these little wonders. The make me laugh hysterically. As a mommy its the smallest things that you treasure. One of those things that I enjoy is watching my kids at dinner. They will talk about funny things, like to eat their food in funny ways, and honestly I love to watch their little fingers feed themselves. I love to hear them talking to each other in their room. I love to listen to them play with their toys and make up little stories, that usually involve farts or going to the bathroom. I took them to the park the other day and while watching them play I couldn't believe that they were all little babies at one time. I was up with them at night, held them when they were so fragile, and couldn't get enough of the snuggles as they fell asleep on my chest. Now as they grow I enjoy the kisses we share (even if they say mine are too wet), give the best hugs in the world, tell me they love me several times a day,
and bring much joy and wonder to my life. Being a mother is something that you could never explain until you experience it. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I still have my son's cards that he made me when he was young. I had a look at them the other day and was nearly in tears. He still gives excellent hugs and will be 18 this year. Hope you have a wonderful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexandra! I can't believe you have an 18 year old! You seem so younthful.

    ReplyDelete