Monday, May 9, 2011

Momma Weekend

I had a great Mother's Day. I hope all those momma's out there had one as well. I woke up around 10 a.m. I can't even tell you the last time that has ever happened. My husband kept the kids incredibly quiet, it was amazing. I woke up to a gift and cards from the kids. They even wrapped the gift in coloring book pages, I loved. They all decided that the one gift that I talk about all the time was a "Waffle Iron." I seriously do. Everytime I go to Target I talk about these. Not to mention all the waffles they will enjoy. I had to use it too. I made waffles for dinner to test it out. They were delicious. I can't wait to get real zany with the ingrediants. I also have some "mini cameras" coming my way too! And to top it off I got some new vans in blue! What more could a girl ask for, a fun kitchen gadget, new shoes, and toy. Three of my most fave things.

Last night we watched the movie "The Fighter" with Amy Adams, Christian Bale, and Mark Wahlberg. I have to say, it was very entertaining. I didn't realize it was based on a true story, which made the movie all the more entertaining. Very well acted. Definitly one to put on your list.




Have you watched "Bob's Burger's" on Fox? Completely hilarious! I don't even really get into cartoon comedies, but this one cracks me up every single time.

I have been working on a new furniture piece. I built a little enterainment cabinet. I plan on glueing it together this week.

We are getting some summertime heat this week. Which is fine with me. I'm enjoying having the windows open!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a sleep-in, probably the best present for a Mum!

    ReplyDelete