Thursday, October 8, 2009

Making Clothes


I love to sew my own clothes. I have a coat pattern waiting for me that I need to start as the cold weather creeps up . I finished a coat over the summer that just needs buttons. I love creating it is like one big puzzle. Each little piece makes this wonderful thing that you created. Now coats do take some time due to lining but it is well worth it. I find that summer shirt are the easiest because you dont' have to hassle with the sleeves. I am anticipating one day getting a serger so the seams have much more finished look. I am planning my daughters halloween costumes as of right now. She wants to be a cupcake and I hope that I can make it come together. I am so excited for this task. I must begin soon. It will be here before I know it. Well off to a Virtual Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment