Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend wrap up...

My husband and I (more my husband) worked on a new banner for my blog. The old one was a bit fuzzy, I'm kinda of not good at those sorts of things. I was trying to come up with what my blog was about so "Needles (for my sewing), Noodles (for my cooking), and doodles (well for any sketches or randomness). It made me laugh.

Friday night we watched one of my all time fave eighties movies "Sixteen Candles" with Molly Ringwald. I loved any movie she was in. She was able to capture exactly what it felt like to be a teenage girl . Really when you watch it, all those awkward feelings of growing up and wanting to fit in come back. I'm so thankful I am past all that ;)

I was looking through some of my suggested shops on Etsy and I found this beautiful print by "Zaraillustrates"

You have to check out the beautifulness that is shop "YellowGoat."
Check out this "Good Time Ring" made to look like a polaroid


Okay, have a super Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that polaroid ring is so cool!! What a clever idea, hey? Yep. Hope your day is ace ace ace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pip! Thank you so much for stopping by! You have a great day as well!!

    ReplyDelete