Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas goodies

Our epic gingerbread tree-house
Thanks to my wonderful husband who designed this amazing creation, while we got to add the yummy candies!


We have been busy bees.  We have made salt ornaments, created our own stockings (the kidlets), and was finally able to mark off gingerbread house off the list.  I can't hardly believe Christmas is around the corner! I still have some last minute things to get.  But we can't wait.
Oh and I can't forget to share our Christmas card.  Complete with the fam in pearler beads.  Another one of my husbands genious ideas while searching the craft store for ideas.  We make a great team!

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Pepper. I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well!!!

    ReplyDelete